Host Defense - Lions Mane (60vc)
- Organic Mushrooms
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture
- NON GMO Project Verified
- Full Spectrum of Active Constituents
- Grow & Processed in the USA
- Purity Assured
- Freeze Dried to Preserve Nutrients
- Bioavailable, Heat Activated
- Optimized, Peak Life Cycle Selection
- P Value Certified for Maximum Growth
From the Forest, to our Farm, to you
Host Defense Lion's Mane
This Beautiful Species, appearing as a white waterfall of cascading icicles, is found on broad leaf tress and logs. The subject of recent studies, Lion's Mane is renowned for providing support to the brain and nervous system.
About the Founder
Paul Stamets believes in the powder of Mycelium, the network of thread-like cells that produces mushrooms. Mentored by the greatest mycologists of our time, he integrates and expands upon the knowledge of our ancestors.
Host Defense Lion's Mane uses activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other-myco-nutrients, which are essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.