Garden Of Life -Dr. Formulated Prenatal Probiotic (SS)
- DIGESTION SUPPORT: This 20 billion CFU once daily probiotic supplement contains Lactobaccilus acidophilus and Bifidobacteria for digestive health, immune system health and more
- PRENATAL PROBIOTIC: Clinically studied probiotics dietary supplement that support lactation, pregnancy, and immune system support for mom and baby
- PREBIOTIC SUPPLEMENT: This prebiotic and probiotic supplement contains 115mg organic Acacia fiber to help good bacteria thrive
- SHELF STABLE PROBIOTICS: This 50 billion probiotic comes in 30 one daily capsules; no refrigeration required
- HYPOALLERGENIC PROBIOTIC: Our probiotics supplement is dairy free, gluten free, soy free, and vegetarian
Optimum prenatal care consists of three steps: 1. Take a premium organic prenatal multivitamin containing folate 2. Supplement with DHA omega-3 fish oil 3. Take prenatal probiotics For step number three, Dr. Perlmutter created this unique formula with probiotics clinically shown to support the immune systems of mom, her developing baby and her infant.† There’s a great deal of research being published on the importance of gut bacteria for prenatal and postnatal health. Probiotics are an effective way of enhancing the diversity and health of the microbiome in pregnant women. Probiotics given prenatally are an important way for mothers to safeguard their health during their pregnancy as well as the health of their babies—and it’s recommended they be continued through lactation as well.† Healthier moms make healthier breast milk, and probiotics are certainly one important way for lactating women to remain healthy.† It’s always important to recognize that, while probiotics are an effective way to enhance the health of the gut bacteria, prebiotic fiber also nurtures the good probiotic organisms that are already present.