Dr. Mercola - Krill Oil (60 count)
- The fishery that provides the krill for Dr. Mercola Krill Oil was the ONLY fishery to receive an “A” grade for sustainability.
- Is MSC-certified – “Boat to plate” certification and auditing ensures harvesting to manufacturing adheres to MSC’s chain of custody standard. Krill are harvested in a sustainable way that also ensures no by-catch (non-krill species) is captured.
- Provides traceability and trust – Manufacturer provides traceability of krill from its source through final processing in a controlled value chain.
- Employs a unique Patent-Pending Harvesting Method – This technology helps ensure top quality krill oil by delivering the krill to tanks on the boat alive (unlike most other manufacturers). This allows for fresh processing of delicate krill.
- Uses superior encapsulation – With the use of a Licaps® capsule, Krill Oil is delivered in a unique hermetically-sealed protective capsule.
- Provides enhanced shelf-life – Exemplary filling and sealing process incorporated in encapsulation helps improve krill oil longevity by helping prevent oxidation.
Krill Oil is a must-have to support a healthy heart, overall joint comfort, and your immune system (just to name a few of its many potential benefits).*