Host Defense - Agarikon (60vc)
- A RARE TREASURE: Agarikon is an extremely rare mushroom that offers a full spectrum of constituents.
- AVAILABLE + DIGESTIBLE: Host Defense uses Agarikon mycelium to support easy digestion and absorption of the mushroom’s nutrients.
- ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE: The Greek physician Dioscorides described Agarikon as “the elixir of long life” in 65 A.D.
- WHY MUSHROOMS?: Experience natural health-supporting compounds from the original superfood.
- SUSTAINABLE & CERTIFIED: Our organic mushrooms are sustainably cultivated on our own farm.
Agarikon is now extremely rare, surviving in the old growth forests of the Pacific Northwest. Fungi Perfecti has focused on building an extensive culture library to preserve this species. Host Defense Agarikon uses activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients.